Sunday, September 5, 2010

Update

A hoy hoy... it's been a while... And in that time I realized that maintaining this blog while working is going to be a bit trickier.  Not only that but joining a couple new online communities and hearing Nerdist talk about shaking up his own blog, I have decided to change up the format a bit.  With working and the past two hectic weekends (Erin got married!  Woo!) AND getting sick, my brain has been on auto-pilot.  This long weekend is helping get my nerd recharge on.


So what are the changes you ask?  Well here's a few ideas I've been bantering around...

- Links, video, images etc.  Things I find that I think are interesting. 
 - Less frequency.  I'm going to aim for about 4 days a week.  If I can do more great!  If not, well I guess my brain isn't hurting too much that week.
 - Reviews, upcoming events/releases.

Yeah so same, same but different.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment