Monday, October 25, 2010

I suck part deux...

So I guess when you start up a blog and then tell people about it, they actually read it.  Who knew?  I was busted on Saturday evening by someone, and I see that another person has commented... Sigh...  Yes I CAN do better.

A little ashamed to admit it, but I'm sure so many of us have gone through the same thing, so it should be ok to fess up.

Miserable... there said it.  Shortly after my last post the "dream job" turned out to be a dud.  Yes, I was surprised and somewhat shocked when it happened.  And I have my theories.  Some of their reasons are legit and the rest I don't quite buy.  Ah well, there were also certain practices that I really did not agree with.  Also my NYC travel mug "went missing" in the first two weeks.  Seemed to be the norm there, things going missing.  Yeah that sounds like a real winner...

So anyways, back to the miserable.  Job hunt is once again the name of the game, and while I'm not entirely miserable to not be working/at the "dream job", I am miserable that I lost out on some ideal hiring timing.  September is prime hiring time, or so I've been told, and I was out at the end.

Oh well back we go.  It's different wandering to get my paper in October.  I'm not used to it, and I tend to dress too light for the cold and rain we have now.  Still not much out there.  So we'll see.

PS: A dead friend has been "signing on" to MSN and the virus that's running it actually "spoke" to me.  Creeped me the hell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment