Tuesday, July 13, 2010

#1

I've got a bunch of stuff on my mind today but not enough to put into a full discussion so I think I'll just leave you with the point form.

 - I don't like Rihanna... I don't think she's that talented as a singer.  Yeah she's hot but that hot?
- I get sucked into stupid reality shows that offer nothing to a person's "soul".  In fact they probably start to suck you dry after awhile.  Does anyone really care about the lives of a bunch of fucking twits?
 - It really really sucks when you take the risk to trust someone and they let you down... completely.  Especially when trust is already hard to achieve.
 - Why are people so freakin clueless about their own destructive/abusive behaviour?
- Hearing the Dr. Who theme or seeing clips of the show results in a physical reaction right now.
 - I really hope Nathan Fillion saw my clever remark on Twitter.
 - Will the drama with Ms. Jr. High ever be over?  Do I need to be the one who does something or should things just be left alone and hope it blows over.
 - Does the above statement mean that I have anything to do with the situation or have any influence on it?
 - I think I'm starting to get sensitive teeth.
 - I really want a bike.  A simple mountain bike not a full on beach cruiser.
 - I want to live in England... badly.  I've been thinking about it a lot.
 - Is it too late to relearn study habits and get an education in something sciency?  I'm guessing I'd have to retake some high school level courses... rats.
 - My annoyance level is directly related to my mental exhaustion of the day.
 - I am most definitely addicted to the internet.

Ok I think that's enough for today.  There will undoubtedly be another addition which may or may not contain the same thoughts.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment