Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Worth a thousand words?

It's said that a picture is worth a thousand words... if that's the case then the value of a dollar has greatly decreased in picture land.  All over Facebook there are blurry, poorly composed (aligned in other words) and just lame photos subjects altogether.  I am not taking into account all the duckfaces here, just bad photos.  Are you proud of the photos that didn't turn out?  Do you need to post all 123 pics you took at last weekends ball tournament...

Now I admit to having an outrageous amount of photos on my own Facebook page but they are photos I'm proud of or ones that have been specifically requested.  I have seen so many albums full of blurry consecutive images of two people on the other side of the fire (for example of course).  Yeah sure I'm judgmental since I do consider myself to be somewhat talented as a photographer so I feel confident when I say they are crappy.

To make things a little clearer I'll post some photos I took camping.  Now I would never choose to share these with people, aside from maybe one of them, since they are.. .well crappy!

 

So how many of you have seen pics like this only repeated over and over in someone's album?  I'm sure a lot of you.  It's an epidemic I swear.  I long for the days when the albums had a 60 picture limit...

No comments:

Post a Comment