Monday, August 9, 2010

Congratulations & Tragedy

I've been working on a nerd series rating post the last couple of days but this is more important.

1) I got the job!  Wooohoo!  So incredibly happy.  Almost the exact same timing as last year which is weird.

2) A friend died in a car accident Friday.  We weren't friends for a long long time and I never expected to speak to me again until good old Facebook connected us.  We spoke and it was really easy, surprisingly so.  He owned up to being a dick and we moved on.  Spoke a bit online and I did get to hang out with him a few months ago.  He may have been trying to pick me up that night but I didn't bite. 

I'm really glad that I got over my anger towards him.  He was my "first" (shhh don't tell.  Whoops!) so it's not as if he was easy to forget.  I'm happy we could be friends.

Today has been bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment