Friday, July 2, 2010

Am I by default a couch potato?

Does the fact that I really enjoy TV and movies make me a boob tube couch potato?  I really really like getting wrapped up in a series in fact I stayed up until 3:30am last night watching Firefly.  The only reason I went to bed was because I knew I should in order to actually be awake during the day.  Did a similar thing when I first started watching Dexter, but I was working so it was 1am rather than nearly 4...

I may be getting off topic here... Ok back...  So yeah I'm a junkie when it comes to TV.  I do watch some incredibly bad shows but most of them are informational rather than trash - and then of course my nerd series... Maybe the problem is more that I have access to all the episodes instead of having to wait for each new episode.  Oh and the episodes have no commercials so it's easy to go from one to the other right away.  I've actually warned people when I've given them full seasons of Dexter and True Blood to be careful they don't stay up all night watching them and everyone has come back to me and said "Oh man I HAD to turn it off" :)

I'm currently burning Dr. Who season 2 (the episodes I have so far) and once I can properly transfer all of season 1, 2, 3, 4 and the specials I will be in a Dr. Who episode vortex for awhile...

My brain hurts cause I want to watch all these shows but I should really be applying for jobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment