Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm obsessed erm in love?

Oh god I think I may have gone a bit crazy...  Perhaps it's the too much time on my hands, or that I've been living in the land of the single for too long, or even the progression of my nerdness.  Hmmmm I'm guessing it's all three.  I've fallen in love become obsessed with Dr's.  Well one of them WAS a doctor in previous roles and the other is probably the most famous doctor at the moment (aside from perhaps MJ's).

So who am I talking about you ask?  Well the first one is a long time internet stalking focus crush and the second is a recent aquisition ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to Nathan Fillion and Matt Smith or Richard Castle and Dr. Who respectively. *side note that is Captain Hammer not Richard Castle*

Yeah I've been a little obsessed lately, watching interviews and old episodes of various series... I love the fact that I can follow Nathan Fillion on Twitter as well that is just damn cool when you are in love obsessed with a celebrity.

My brain hurts cause they ARE celebrities and not someone I could see on the street and it sucks... Think I'm going to watch some Dr. Who confidential to try and cheer myself up.  Maybe bring myself back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment