Friday, July 23, 2010

Shhh it's a secret

I really don't want to jinx things but I am pretty excited that I'll be able to go on a second interview for a sorta "dream job" next week.  It's what I was doing before the morons booted me out in a similar industry, which is exactly where I want to be.

The interview itself was easy and went pretty well.  There are times when you are unsure when you leave or you think it went great and you actually bombed.  This wasn't either of those.  I know it went well.  It was after all a personality interview and well I rock!

I know I could do this job and I know I would do it well.  I don't care that it's an hour bus ride away I really want this job.

And that's all.  I don't want to write anymore because saying it out loud scares me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment