Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why do people suck?

GAH!  I seriously think I've lost my mind.  Some people really really suck.

Scenario A) Friend from when I was 12 hung out on and off over the years since he lived in Vegas for a good chunk of his life.  Comes up to work here after being laid off in Vegas.  Leaves the wife and kids behind.  Needs a place to crash and I say sure, it's a small place but the air mattress is comfy.  Turns out he's completely strapped and has to go to work without food.  Of course I'm going to try my best to help him and I did.  I made sure he had sandwich stuff and made dinner for him.  Pretty effin nice for someone with no income I'd have to say.  Now we don't talk about how much money but it is stated "get me back when you get paid".  So he finally gets a paycheque (due to payroll scheduling it was 3 weeks) and heads to the island for the weekend.  A little curious why he would pay out so much money to drive over when he obviously needs the most he can get.  Comes back Sunday night and then disappears. (should mention not the first disappearance, but the first was a surprise visit from the family) Nothing Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday....  My simple question of "where you at?" quickly turned into "WTF is going on, you owe me $$ and you disappeared."  Lied to his mom that he owed me anything.  Has my keys and now claims he lost them.  Said I got aggressive and he's broke too.  No shit I got aggressive I was broke and depending on your sorry ass!  And not my problem that you can't handle your shit - driving over to the island was an amount that should have come to me.  FUCK YOU.

Scenario B) Someone I've known since I was 10.  Always been a bit up and down, she goes through cycles.  By that I mean I go in cycles of being able to tolerate her.  A couple years ago through a series of events I had to pull away from her.  Part of it was that I was starting to get frustrated with her behaviour.  I didn't approach her due to past experiences with her defensiveness.  That was a mistake as she took my silence as a betrayal?  WTF?  I didn't steal your boyfriend, I didn't steal anything, I didn't start rumours.  All I did was disappear a little bit.  We were working together for fuck's sake I saw you 5 days out of the week!  And then when I got canned due to the whiny bitch graphic artists AND dumped by the obsession of 2+ years (who you now received a ride home with everyday) is it any surprise I was hesitant to be reminded of what I had lost?  An accidental friendship with someone put you over the edge.  Demanding that I not be friends with people because they were your friends?  Again WTF?  What is wrong with you?  Who does that?  So fine fine I oblige and then literally run into someone from the group that I was "forbidden".  We are friends and nothing Ms. Jr. High is going to say will change that.  Stop throwing temper tantrums, learn how to be civil and grow the fuck up.  Oh and stop lying about me.  I did not get fired because I was trying to get you fired - give me a break.  You are not that important and you never will be.  Behaviour like yours will come back to bite you in the ass I guarantee it.

Yeah so people suck.  I keep trying to let Scenario B go but she keeps bringing me into her nasty little web of nastiness.  Scenario A just occurred and I will have no problem getting rid of him and I'm sure I will have completely let it go not long from now.

Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment